Classroom Management Colleague Interview
Grade level of colleague interviewed:_________________
Position of colleague interviewed:______________________
Years of experience of colleague interviewed in the classroom:________________
1. What are your fundamental beliefs about classroom management? What is your strength in managing your classroom?
2. What are your strategies for handling the following kinds of students?
A. A student who is unmotivated and seems to “not care”
B. A students who consistently talks and refuses to stop
C. A students who is defiant and aggressive
3. Do you advocate a school wide discipline model or plan? Why/why not?
4. Do you use mediation techniques in your class? If so, what kind?
5. How do you work with parents who have varying expectations?